It’s obviously no secret that I LOVE me some Young Living Essential Oils.
Friends. They are for real.
I can’t even begin to express my love and affection in a simple blog post, but I’ve been using oils for almost 2 years now and I would love for all of my friends and family to jump on board and be as excited as I am!
Listening to my friends talk about Young Living, I for sure was skeptical. I didn’t want to waste my money again on something that I had no idea how to use.
I mean, I like to consider myself a natural mommy! I make kombucha, I have a sourdough starter (dying, eek, I need to go feed that sucker) in the fridge, but I also take my kids to their wellness checks, occasionally stop at a fast food restaurant, and drink tap water. So oils seemed like something I should use!
I did finally take the plunge last Spring. The idea of having some alternative options in my home was so intriguing to me.
Guys. They are good. They are really really good. They are fun! They are relaxing, and soothing, and one of the best decisions for my family! My kids and I love to make stuff on rainy days! We used to make cookies now we make sugar scrubs, lip balms, and bath bombs! (Ok, we still make cookies too!) We love to have the diffuser going ALL. THE. TIME., We love to learn share our excitement with our loved ones. It’s just EASY!!
I thought I would take a little minute this morning and talk about my top 5 faves!
- Progessence Plus! It’s actually a serum, but I can’t say enough about it. I feel balanced, happy, and just, normal! Even after having my little Jack. My number one for emotions.
- Grapefruit! Hello Energy!!! Did you know I’ve lost 65 lbs in the last 6 1/2 months? I mean come on. That’s pretty awesome. I have exercised and eaten well, but I know that Grapefruit played a big part in my overall journey!
- Thieves. Last year, for the first time ever last year my kids didn’t miss any school! I love how Thieves supports our families total wellness!!! We diffuse it in the morning and at night to help keep our immune systems strong! Also, there’s a whole line of Thieves oral care because it’s awesome to brush your teeth with!
- Lavender. It’s really really the swiss army knife of oils because you can just do so much with it! I have 3 in my house at all times. Pretty much anytime the kids come to me for anything I tell them to grab the Lavender!
- Peppermint! So wonderful for digestive issues. Also, wonderful to diffuse during homework with a little lemon, or if you’re feeling a little stuffy!
Seriously, that’s just the tip of the iceberg, like a super teeny tiny tip, but I have been dying to talk a little about my fun hobby and introduce my faves to you!
When I finally bit the bullet and ordered my starter kit, my friend was so helpful, she answered a million or more questions, never seemed impatient with me, and because of that I was able to fall in love! I think the time that she took with me was invaluable. I fully desire to spend that time with everyone who gets oils from me. I never ever want anyone to feel like that purchase was a waste.
A great place to start with essential oils is the same place I did…the super awesome Premium Starter Kit! It served my family so well and has been such a blessing!
Why did I choose Young Living over others? Simple: seed to seal. They’re in charge of the entire process. That speaks volumes to me.
And why Young Living Essential Oils over ones from the grocery store? Well, Young Living Essential Oils are Pure Therapeutic Grade Oils that are of the utmost purest. I would never be okay with ingesting oils from the grocery store…but I know exactly where my Young Living Essential Oils are coming from and I trust their workmanship. I’ve even been to the Lavender Farm in Mona, Utah and The Lavender farm in St. Maries, Idaho!
If you would like to know more, send me a message on FB or email me here! If you’re ready to get your very own Premium Starter Kit, you can order through me by clicking here! The wholesale membership, when purchasing a Premium Starter Kit, is also a must…it saves you a TON. Even though you click the box ‘Wholesale Member’, you never have to sell anything. It’s just to get the good prices! Think, Costco membership! 🙂
After you sign up let me know because I will send you an awesome care package!
Thanks for letting me take the time to talk oils with you!