My mom wanted me to do a blog about my successes, based on this post. I didn’t mean to be totally self deprecating here. I know I have good qualities. But, to make my mom happy I will share a few with you.
- I am consistent. I am really good at implementing ideas and following through.
- I do what I say I am going to do. I am not one of those parents who screams that a child will get in trouble and then actually doesn’t follow through with that. My kids know that when I say they will lose their tablets, or Ps4 time, or no friends can come over that I mean it.
- I’m organized. I love to meal plan, I love getting my dinner in the crock pot, I am pretty good at budgeting, I can follow a complicated to-do list and I can run a business from home, that’s not always easy.
- I love to cook and prepare healthy meals for the family. We rarely eat out, granted there is no fast food options in our town, but, we are really good at making our own homemade “take out” and saving money that way.
- I FREAKING amazing at baking cookies.
- I am sooooo good at laundry. Like the best laundry person in the world. It’s a serious talent.
- I’m willing to take criticism and constantly working on making myself better. Reading books, watching documentaries, working out, I think that personal development is EXTREMELY important for everyone!
- I love to give and volunteer. Sometimes this kicks me in the pants, but for the most part I am thankful that I have a heart to serve.
- My family is my number one ministry. The whole reason I want to be able to run a business at home is to have an extraordinary life with MY FAMILY. I am reminding myself of this everyday. I know that I am not perfect and I know that it’s going to be a constant work in progress.
- I used to be the person who hated working out and exercising and eating healthy and COMPLETELY changed!!!! How many people can say that? I literally hated walking, and going for bike rides, and now I LOVE IT. I love all healthy food and I have completely made a huge life change in that area. That is a huge accomplishment!
Thank mom, for reminding me that I have good qualities and I need to focus on those too 🙂 ❤